Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome!

Hey Flautists and Flutists!

Welcome to "Stewed Flute!"

I've named it "Stewed Flute" because I have a funny feeling that this is going to turn out to be a whole lot of different flute topics mashed into one little Blog. The thing is, I'm interested in a whole lot of stuff to do with flutes and I tend to go for the topics that aren't really the "norm." You see, I don't think I'm actually your typical flute player, I love orchestral music but I don't desire the life of an orchestral musician, my recitals tend to comprise of mostly contemporary music or even old music no-one's really heard of. I suppose I have realised the full potential of my beautiful instrument and know it can do a whole lot more than what most people think or what most flautists dare to play.

So.....I will aim at presenting topics new to me and will very much enjoy hearing from you!

Asha.

No comments: